MZ Coach is the first of a kind subscription based web application that brings you Personal Mental Game Coaching from Golf’s Mental Coach, Rick Sessinghaus.
— A Proven Three-Fold Technique —1
Using prompts from MZ Coach, self Assess your game as it relates to 9 Mental Game Performance Factors.2
Based on the guidance from MZ COACH, customize your instructional content into your own Personal Mental Coaching Profile.3
Access the library of training content to reinforce your Instructional Plan and Master the skills that will help you perform at your best no matter the situation.
Meet Coach Rick
Dr. Rick Sessinghaus, PGA, is known as "Golf's Mental Coach". His proven coaching methods have helped top junior, collegiate, and professional golfers reach their new personal bests.
Let Coach Rick teach you the Mental Side of Golf and see why he was named one of the top 25 instructors in the U.S. by Golf Tips Magazine and Teacher of the Year by The Southern California Metro PGA.
With MZ COACH you get:
Your own personal Golf Mental Coaching Profile that includes instruction personalized to your own game, tendencies, challenges and goals.
Access to a library of Golf Mental Coaching instruction and tips.
Monthly Instructional Updates tapping into the Tours and Players that are leading the golf Mental Game discussions and news.
MZ COACH includes the following areas of Mental Game Coaching:
- Sustaining motivation
- Focusing despite distractions
- Controlling emotions
- Preparing for competition
- Performing well under the most extreme pressure
- Becoming mentally tough even when obstacles arise
- Develop winning routines
- Identifying the beliefs and attitudes that hinder your performace
- Shattering the mental obstacles to break through your performance barriers
- Mastering proven mental strategies to give your performance a boost!
MZ COACH will help you with the following Mental Performance Factors:
- Goal Setting
- Emotional Control
- Physical State Management
- Course Management
- Attitude and Enjoyment
Your own Personal Mental Coach
Mental Game Coaching for the low price of $24.99 per month.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
A message from Coach Rick:
I am very fortunate to coach the mental side of golf. Even as a coach, my experience is like most golfers. I too have had my ups and downs with the game.
I’ve searched for the answers by taking lessons from top teachers, practiced long hours, worked out in the gym, and bought the best equipment. While playing in college and on the professional level, I never reached my full potential. Consequently, golf was very frustrating. It was only when I turned my passion for golf from playing to teaching, that I finally found the answers.
As a member of the PGA, I teach players of all levels. Teaching traditional golf instruction revealed the same pattern with my students that I saw in my own game. Students would improve their swing mechanics, yet they stayed frustrated on the course. This compelled me to help my students play better golf and enjoy the game more.
It became clear that the overlooked mental game was the missing piece to play better and enjoy the game more. This was true not only for my game, but also for my students.
While focusing on Mental Game Instruction, I read every book I could find on the subject. I hired top sports psychologists to act as mentors, and I put together a mental game system that was effective and easy to implement. The final element of my Mental Game focus was completing my Doctorate in Applied Sports Psychology.
My background and study was now complete. I had playing experience at a high level. I learned from top mentors and award winning golf instructors. And finally I completed a graduate level education on coaching peak performance in athletes.
Today, the most satisfying feeling is having my students play better and reach their goals. My mental game systems works for every level of golfer and can be trained just like changing your golf swing. I have been fortunate to have coached PGA Tour winners, international professionals, college players, and top juniors.
With the release of my book, Golf: The Ultimate Mind Game, and now with MZ Coach, my Mental Game instructional system is available to more than just my private coaching clients.
Below are some of my affiliations and certifications
- Mental Game Certified Professional
- Certified Master Coach in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Trained to administer/evaluate the TAIS (The Attentional and Interpersonal Style inventory)
- Mental Game contributor to Fox Sports Television and Radio
- Advisory Staff Member for Wilson Staff
- Senior Instructional Editor for Golf Tips Magazine
- Mental Game Consultant for Santa Clara University Women's Golf Team
- Director of Mental Game Instruction for VIP Golf Academy
- Mental Game Coach for PlayJuniorGolf.com
- Official Mental Game Coach for Irvine Junior Golf School
- Named 2008 Southern California PGA Metro Teacher of the Year
- Golf Tips Magazine Top 25 Instructors in America
MZ Coach was formed to bring quality mental golf instruction to a broader section of the golfing community
Previously limited to touring professionals and collegiate golfers, mental golf instruction will now be available to any golfer wanting to improve their game and increase their golfing satisfaction.
Our flagship product, Mental Zone Coach (MZ COACH) leverages the expertise and credential of our Business Partner, Rick Sessinghaus – Golf’s Mental Coach and author of Golf - the Ultimate Mind Game.
Our mission at Mental Zone is to help golfers of all levels improve the quality of their performance and golfing experience.
Our vision is to be the premier provider of mental golf instruction and information.
- "The Golden Rule".
- Honesty and Integrity in all of our relationships.
- The power of "People Helping People".
- The opportunity to improve happiness and quality of life.
- The celebration of things positive.
- The feeling of gratefulness for all we have.